Biomes O’ Plenty Mod is aim at creating more motivation for players to explore Minecraft world. There are a lot of realistic biomes, some fantasy biomes, and other cool things we’ve added to the mod. It also adds custom achievements, all of which are just picking up blocks from certain biomes, like red rock, glowflower, etc. They’re just meant to give people more of a reason to explore.
- Mud Tools: Same as normal tools, but with mud balls in place of ore. Sticks are still used.
- Mud Armor: Same as normal armor, but with mud balls in place of ore.
- Amethyst Tools: Same as normal tools, using amethyst for the ore, and iron ingots in place of sticks.
- Amethyst Armor: Same as normal armor, using amethyst for the ore.
- Wood: The custom logs and planks in this mod can be crafted into anything that vanilla logs/planks can, from doors, to stairs, to jukeboxes. They can also be used as fuel.
- Red Rock Cobble/Red Rock Bricks/Skystone Cobble/Skystone Brick/Mud Bricks: Red Rock Cobble/Bricks, Skystone Cobble/Bricks and Mud Bricks can be crafted into stairs and slabs like other materials.
- Mystery Music Disc: We don’t want to give the exact crafting recipe, but it involves the normal Biomes O’ Plenty music disc, and another material added by the mod.
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod Installation:
- Install with Forge.