Animated Player Mod for You:
- Minecraft’s default animations
- obsessed with the way the Minecraft player looks and acts
- Minecraft’s player would forever look the same way
- Currently this mod replaces animations for walking, running, swimming, jumping, sneaking, riding, bow-aiming, and blocking.
The player now has his own face! It has the following features that can be configured inside the configuration file in .minecraft/config/AnimatedPlayer.cfg:
- Moving eyes depending on where the player is looking.
- Opening mouth that simulates a breathing animation.
- Eyebrows that become sad when hungry and confident (and angry) when energy-replenished!
Your own textures work with the mod too! Just color in the right areas specified below!
Animated Player Mod Installation:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Animated Player Mod
- Locate .minecraft
- Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
- Click the folder that is called Roaming
- Find the folder inside called .minecraft
- Move the mod zip file to .minecraft/mods
Animated-Player-Mod-1.5.2.zip (33 KB)